This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Thursday, March 30, 2006
Coming along nicely...
The slit your wrists cd is going well...

1. Fake Plastic Trees- Radiohead
2. Alkaline Trio- Bleeder
3. Don't Let Go- Weezer (it reminds me of the first time John and I hung out in the city together alone)
4. Bleeder- Alkaline Trio
5. Blind- Face to Face (on John's recommendation...although it sounds more of his song than mine...)
and then I submit these lyrics for consideration:

Tiger Army's "Cupid's Victim"...a little alterna-rockabilly (if there is such a genre?)
Without a warning it comes flying-
And when it strikes my world changes,
all reason left behind
Without a warning it comes flying-
and its too late to resist it for my fate is sealed
And I know... My heart's no longer mine

Just like an arrow through my heart
A feeling so strong
A scarlet fever burns my soul
From this moment on

Can't shake this fever from my mind
It burns away all that has passed
And draws me to her side
"A direct hit" the cupid smiles...
Wounded, I fall into delirium
And I know... my heart's no longer mine

And of course, a tongue in cheek song...

NOFX's Liza and Louise


Liza's had enough of men
She says, she won't get buried again
She says, they don't know how to f**k
Her last boyfriend, the shmuck
Shared with her a nice disease
Kept her passive, on her knees
'Til one day she took his car
And drove it to the city
Liza had put down a few
When she met this girl named Lou
Who convinced her to go home with her
She said, "My name's Louise
Now will you take off my clothes please?
I want to take you to the moon and back
So get on your back."
With a flick of the tongue
She made her scream
She made her laugh
She made her dance
She was happy for the first time
And you know she wanted more
Now with her legs spread wider
She needed to have Louise inside her
She said, "I'll never forget the first time
You kissed me, now I want you to fist me."
Louise didn't need a second invitation
She knew just what to do ( X 2 )
Liza had cum a few times before
But she had never even seen the door
Into the world of pleasures of the flesh
She felt just like 16
And her life before now was a dream
Or even a nightmare thats over and done
Just like warm healing rays
Shining from the sun
posted by Melina at 1:06 PM