This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Saturday, May 06, 2006
An Apology Must Be Made...
Remember when I said that girls read into things far too much...and typically come to the wrong conclusion? Well that's me in a nutshell. For the past couple of days, actually the past two weeks, things with John seem so absolutely wonderful (actually words can't express how great a time I've had with him since the weekend with Better Off Dead/Baseball game--things just seemed to click) that I'm constantly fearing that the rug's going to be pulled out from under me...because when things get great--something bad typically happens (even though he's been saying some awfully nice things to me...encouraging things). Add the fact that Rachel's home (and I know, John's not planning on fucking it up), and I'm a paranoid, crazy mess. And now I apologize to John for that. I'm not typically like this at all (although I'm sure you're hard pressed to believe that) and our time together is too limited for me to be acting like a whacko.
Sorry Pumpkin.
posted by Melina at 12:29 PM