This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Sunday, May 22, 2005
Is She Ever Satisfied?
I'm sitting on the couch texting back and forth with Chelle and it hits me...I'm not elated. I'm not floating on a cloud with a crazy grin on my face waiting all antsy for him to call me. Why not? The date went really, really well. There wasn't a single awkward pause, he's incredibly interesting, he's lived all over the country and had tons of funny stories. But...it wouldn't hurt me if he didn't call--which he might not since he was pretty wigged out over the fact that S and his friends showed up late night at my house. I don't think he believed me when I said that it wasn't normal for random boys to show up at my house unannounced. I personally find it hilarious because S is just crazy and I rarely have anything to do with him, and yet--he somehow managed to ruin the mood last night.

So the breakdown--yeah Patrick's cool, yeah he's attractive but perhaps the chemistry isn't totally there for me. It's not like Matty who makes me weak in the knees, or Drk who makes my whole body heat up...hmm, I'll have to think about this some more. So no, I guess the answer to the question "Is she ever satisfied?" is a definitive NO.
posted by Melina at 8:10 PM