This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Monday, August 01, 2005
Ain't No Cure for the summer time blues
I could have a great post...but I don't.
Instead, I possibly have pink eye in both eyes (I'm self medicating with prescription drops that I have from many other bouts of pink eye), a grad class that is sooo much fun but it runs from 8am to 5pm and the summer time blues. I got the pink eye from the dog who also has pink eye (the dog got it first so the canine gets the blame).

I got the summertime blues because of the obvious...I'm not going to talk about it (him) right now or I'll cry (28 days) and because I've been tinkering around with all these fun Mac super powered computers, awesome digital cameras (which makes me miss my top of the line camera) and wonderfully fun programs and I wish I could afford just one of them. It's the best class I've had in a looooong time. Oh wait, it's the first time I've taken a class in a long time. Finally, I'm getting back on the ball. I even took my sadness/anger out on the eliptical for over an hour today...keep that up, I'll be looking wicked soon.

Oh and is it bad that I'm watching Laguna Beach and realizing that I learned nothing about men and dating since high school?? I'm exactly like those poor girls chasing after men who are just horrible (not talking about Derek). Let's hope they catch on quicker than I do.
posted by Melina at 10:09 PM