This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Repeat After Me: Someone's Going to Hell but I'm not mentioning any names
It most probably will be me who goes to Hell and you know what? As an atheist it will be very interesting to see how I can hang out in a place that doesn't exist to me...aside from me on the highway to Hell is the man at the grocery store who dressed his 89 year old (at the very least) father in a t-shirt that said, "Sleep Cheap" and on the back "I Go Deep".

Alright I laughed directly at the old man's back. I thought the "Sleep Cheap" part was funny but he had me at "I Go Deep". His son (caretaker? whoever), just grinned as they shuffled over to the water ice. Who knows, the shirt looks very worn out...perhaps the old guy loved that shirt and it brought him memories when he was getting tail!!!
posted by Melina at 5:12 PM