This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Monday, June 27, 2005
My First Friendship Olive Branch
This evening (while he was at work) I sent Drk a message asking him if he wants to go to the dog pool with me and one of the dogs tomorrow. Apparently there's this pool near my house that you can take your dog to so he or she can mingle with the other pooches around the swimming pool. Tres chic, no? Yeah, it sounds a little weird and pretentious but it's better than having my mom freak out on me for ripping the liner of her lousy above ground pool...and it's better than picking leeches off me and the dogs from the local watering hole (bleech, been there, done that!).

I know he loves the dog so I figure it might be fun for him to join us. I'm going either way...but I thought it might be a fun opportunity to chat with him without me being incoherent, half/three quarters or all the way naked or reeking of booze. I mean, I know both Paris and I think it's hot, but some people like to speak with folks and actually have a volley of conversation.

My goodness, I sound so mature, let me rectify that. Ok, I won't wear underwear to the outing just in case (in case he comes and well in case...)
posted by Melina at 7:32 PM