This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Tuesday, May 31, 2005
Ask A Question, Get No Answers...or As the stones said, "You Can't Always Get What you want"
So I was bored tonight and when I'm bored I do stupid things. Yeah I have stuff to do for work but I chose not to. I asked Cr and Chelle to do something but both were unable due to the fact that they must have some kind of lives that I just don't have so...

so I sent Todd a text message to see if he wanted to go out with me, just for a beer...well because we all know what follows PMS...so I sent him a nice casual text message because the next best thing to being with an ex, is well, to be friends with an ex. I always like it, call me crazy. The text message read as follows:
So did the gf move in? If so, I doubt you will be hanging out anytime soon, you'll be so busy moving her stuff in :). But...if she hasn't yet, give me a call if you want to grab a beer. I'm bored and I feel like being out with the general riff raff. You should feel so honored. Ha ha.

Of course, no message. Guess she's moved in.
But remember I don't care. Right? Right...right...just gotta remember that.
posted by Melina at 8:22 PM