This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Friday, April 29, 2005
Just So You Know...
There are no attractive males that work with me at all...unless you count the two incredibly hot and charming engaged men that were there. Happy hour was fun, but it was no meat market I'll tell you that. Lots, and lots and lots of badly permed women trolled the scene but I think they realized that they were going to come up short as well. After a while I called my friend Monk to come pick me up and take me to thitwbar because I couldn't handle it anymore (hanging with work people) we were all so drunk it was out of hand. So Monk and I went to thitwbar and Chelle met up with us.

At thitwbar they must of recognized the fact that I was completely shit-faced because they put me on "hold". I wasn't allowed to get a drink for about ten minutes...wow that taught me a lessson. Actually I think they didn't let me drink for a while. I ran into Cr's dad who was drunk and missing his daughter...I miss his daughter too. She moved about a half hour away and now we see each other once every other week--I think we're just lazy. But I seriously miss her.

Drk didn't talk to me, I got the nod and the wave and I'm not going to lie...I felt and still feel sad. I completely ruined our friendship, over a t-shirt (well over my crazy text messages...because I thought he was lying) Hopefully, he'll get over this by this summer and we can be friends again. I can see it now, me and Drk skipping down the lane on a warm August night--as friends--I gave up on the rest.

So how do I end this post on a high note? Well, it's 10 am and I'm no longer hung over. I think I'm spending a quality night with my dogs...no boys, no bars...unless someone fun gives me a call.
posted by Melina at 10:02 AM