This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Sunday, April 24, 2005
Hilarious Drunken Morning Conversation
This morning I was still stewing over the fact that Drk's shirt was sitting abandoned at Hot Ronnie's house...cast aside like my love. Chelle and Johnny FINALLY came downstairs, after everyone else had already left to go to breakfast. I sat in the living room alone, hopelessly alone...until they came rolling down the stairs. I felt the need to question (read: interrogate) John about how Drk's shirt came to be off his body. At first I was picturing the very attractive goth girl with the bullring and Drk going at it...but apparently this wasn't the case (at least not at Hot Ronnie's house). I am a very scary girl when I'm not on top of my game...and for once, let me say, I'm totally flustered here.
Me: So what was Drk doing when he took his shirt off? (as I squint at John with a mean look in my eye).
John: (backs away from crazy girl) We had a barbecue and he was hot or something. I don't know.
Me: (laughing)
Chelle: What did the hell did that look like? (laughing meanly because well, Drk's getting a little Buddha belly...I don't even know how since he doesn't drink or eat meat. How can you get fat on eating veggies??)
Me: I'll tell you what it probably looked like...fatty, fat, fat...fatty mcfatterson! (as you can see I'm very mature)
John: He was wearing another shirt under that one guys.
Chelle and Me: Ohhhhh.
Me: (laughing some more)
posted by Melina at 4:33 PM