This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Tuesday, December 21, 2004
Tom Hanks juggling, terrorism or T.O? I'll take TO for $400 Alec...
Today as I sat waiting for my mother to finish her work day so that we could meet for dinner at the designated site I was once again drawn to Oprah. I swear this is not a common occurence in my life (except for this week). I found damn near hilarious that there were three tvs in the waiting area of the eatery and there was such a "diverse" selection of programs. On tv one we had Tom Hanks juggling tennis balls and promoting his feel good film--Polar Express. On tv two we had an update on Terrel Owens' injury (which I admit is slightly important) and on tv three we had a breaking update on the possible bombing/terroristic attack (the worst in Marine's history on a Marine base) where 24 were killed and about 84 others were critically injured. Which tv screen do you think had most people slack jawed and drooling? Yep, Tom Hanks juggling. I'm not making a judgement...ok I am...but didn't people used to care when the US went to war in the past? I am completely against the war and Bush, however, I certainly feel for the troops who are stuck there/believe in what they are doing and are risking their lives for the sake of oil...ummm I meant democracy. By the way, Jesse stay strong!!( An acquaintance of mine/best friend of one of my best friends from college who is the Army Corp of Engineers).
posted by Melina at 10:10 PM