This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Tuesday, December 14, 2004
Well I've been puttering around on here trying to find new and interesting bells and whistles for my blog or whatever I'm supposed to refer to it as, and as you can see it's still fairly bare! Ah well, what can I do?
So today was a pretty good day. Work was fantastic as always (I'm not being sarcastic), I really love my job. I had some time to read a little while I was there. Now I'm at home and I know that I really should go upstairs and clean the upper level of my house. The daunting task looms in the distance because again I'm choosing not to do it! There are so many other important things for me to do...you know like sit on my butt and listen/sing to music, and play with the animal (who keeps hitting me in the head with her very heavy biscuit ball right now because I'm not giving her enough attention!). Well rather than suffer a concussion I think I will play with her for a little...hope everyone else managed to have a good day as well.

Labels: ,

posted by Melina at 9:04 PM