This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Monday, December 13, 2004
Dream Date Proves that I'm an Idiot!
Yesterday I went on date with F. He came here,we played with the dog for a little and then we decided to go out for dinner. We managed to have comfortable conversation with each other for hours and he seems really open-minded, intelligent and yes...attractive. But is he attractive enough? That's really not meant to be as snotty as it sounds, the problem is--is he cute enough to distract me from my latest "waste of space-man o' the hour". I mean F's cute. He's about 5'10" and he's skinny in a skater kind of way and he looks like an adorable little kid. But as we are having fantastic conversations about saving the world and all that good stuff, I'm noticing that my shoulders are considerably broader than his. Then I was picturing him naked in bed with me and I kept thinking, "baby bird". I bet it's not as bad as all that. I wonder if he was checking out my shoulders and wondering if I had to make it to Monday night football before the game?
The true problem with this date was...the whole time I was thinking about D. Ok why think about D? Our "relationship" is based upon the following: sex on Thursday, phone tag calls all day/night on Friday...and then when F left yesterday, D came to get what he left behind. My God! In an instant I wanted him. He's unconventionally hot, and his low voice vibrates in my ears and gets the rest of my body tingling, (amongst other indiscreet things). I swear while he was talking, I didn't hear a word he was saying...I just kept licking my lips and wonder when he was going to stop messing around with words and just rip my clothes off. Alas, my body was not as enticing as the Eagles game and he left me hot, bothered and annoyed that I physically desire a man I hardly know, would probably dislike if I did know him, and a man who I only met on Thursday. I only got a few kisses-but even those left me dizzy.

Labels: , ,

posted by Melina at 4:46 PM