This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Monday, December 20, 2004
Oprah and the Teenage Hookers
Wow, watching Oprah (something that I don't usually make a habit of), apparently there's a new trend of middle class teens prostituting themselves after school. I must be getting really old because I don't think I ever would've pimped myself out at the age of 16. Strange concept but I guess it's no worse than what I do now...except I don't get paid. But mental note, when/if I choose to have children, I'm making sure they play sports in high school. I don't think there ever was a day that I wasn't at school until at least 5:30-6 pm...and I guess I was too tired to think about getting johns to hang out with me, or maybe I had some self respect...or maybe I just had some good parents, dunno what the combo was, but I guess it worked for a while.
posted by Melina at 7:40 PM