This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Wednesday, December 15, 2004
Somebody stop me!
So I've realized that I'm impulsive in every area of my life! I just spent $178.00 MORE on Christmast gifts...I thought I was done, but I just had to go and do it again. It's all stupid stuff too. My friend was in a really horrible car accident recently and by sheer luck she came out of it with some serious injuries...but she should've been dead (I'm so glad that she's not). For her, I got a japanese good luck statue that is supposed to guard you after near death experiences. I don't want to go into the other purchases, I just know that the mailman is sick of dropping off heavy cardboard boxes off at my house and the idea of wrapping everything that's sitting in my dining room is getting less and less appealing. Do you think it would be lazy if I just called everyone over to come pick up their piles...if the ungrateful bastards turn their noses up at this idea then they lose their gifts. I jest (for now...check back as the eternal procrastinator waits until dec. 24th to begin the wrapping that is required of her).
On to other thoughts, I think being single for Christmas will be very fun this year! I have a cute little tank top that has a couple of presents on it and it says in pink, "Unwrap Me!" and I think that this will be my motto for the holiday season...perhaps I'll get a few unexpected surprises myself! We can hope. In fact, that spurs me to call up D and see if he can't swing on by. Perhaps it won't be a surprise, but it definitely will be worth unwrapping.

Labels: , ,

posted by Melina at 11:32 PM