This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Thursday, December 23, 2004
Melina plays the bitch...one word, backfire.
So I decided to go out. Actually no, more accurately, my friend Cr called and asked me to go to the local hole in the wall (now to be referred to as LHITW). I agreed. Now remember this is where Drk works who... I propositioned twice in very drunken states.The first time he came over I was passed out on the floor and like a gentleman he left...either that or my dogs scared the sh*t outta him! The second time he was a no show, but I was outta control drunk.
Tonight, I played cool and aloof--which was hard for me and way outta character. I don't think DRK "loves" me anymore (waaa). He served me all my drinks and he did everything I needed him to do but he was only a a few shades over the friendly bartender towards me. He looked like he wanted to say more, and he also looked at me like I was possessed by someone Victorian and demure. Meanwhile I thinking that I wanted to tip him but I wanted it to be in the privacy of my own home and I wanted it to be x rated...but I digress. I behaved myself and I stayed somewhat sober.
I was sad, but I left without saying goodbye. It's probably good because I don't want him to think that I hit on someone every time I go to the bar--I only hit on him (at that bar). The slut in me wishes that I had told him to come over but...that's what batteries are for I guess...self-restraint, as taught to me by two c batteries. I'll go over tomorrow and cast the batteries aside...I hope.
posted by Melina at 3:13 AM