This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Wednesday, December 22, 2004
Late Night Callers-have you experienced it?
I am tired today and let me tell you why! Both J and M (if you don't know who they are...J was a steady hook-up from over a year ago. It was strictly physical and eventually I guess I started dating someone and stopped seeing him, M was my little 22 year old cutie that I dated for a few months,nothing serious) called last night after 12:30am. The good thing about this is the fact that they both realized that calling after 3:30am on a work night would never get me out of bed to answer the phone...the sad thing is, they still call after 12:30. I wake for no man (sorry!) Now I can understand why J calls late, he bartends and so he typically sleeps during the day and works at night. The annoying thing is that neither of them leave messages. They both wait until it's time to leave one, pause a few seconds as if to say, "melina...I love you...I need you...I can't live without you..." but apparently words escape them and all I hear is the dial tone. Perhaps that wasn't what they were going to say, but a gal can dream, eh? I think I'll stay up to 3 tonight/this morning and give them a call- I want to see what's on their minds (even though I could probably guess). Does anyone else have this experience? I mean J and I have been done for over a year, going on a year and a half;no hard feelings on either side...M and I have almost been done for a year. Why now?
posted by Melina at 2:16 PM