This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Thursday, March 16, 2006
It's all fun and games until...
So it started as a joke. John and I were making fun of T because she got this text message from the guy that she's seeing that said, "I can still taste you."

Ok. I guess he was trying to be sexy...or maybe even cute with that message, but pardon the pun, it left a bad taste in all our mouths. John said, "In order to have phone sex via text message you have to be so over the top and funny, so as not to be cheesy or corny...or just plain gross." I looked at him, "Oh yeah? I think you'll have to demonstrate this technique for me."

And so now all day while at work, I've been furtively glancing at my cell phone, reading the texts and giggling like a virgin. The messages have been so fun, I haven't been grossed out at all...and quite frankly, I can't wait until tomorrow!!

So I guess over the top is the way to do it!

(I bet some of you pervs would like to hear what they said huh? ha ha...I started to type out the transcript but it just seemed like a bit of a betrayal to me...so you'll have to use your imaginations. Just remember, he likes to use the naughty teacher fantasy--me in pigtails and my black framed glasses...)
posted by Melina at 2:40 PM