This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Friday, March 10, 2006
Celebrate Good Times...C'mon
Tonight is the kick off of a birthday weekend extravaganza! See, it's my birthday today, and it's T's birthday on Sunday...so we're going all out.

The plan is to go over to Chelle's for beer and pizza, so that I can hang out with my friends who are pregnant and don't feel like entering the smoky barrooms that we will be attending. Then we will mosey around the Cornfield, old friends and new drinking our little faces off...pretending that I'm not 29, and that I am, in fact, 21. I wonder if I'll be able to get away with it this year...perhaps not. I think I look 22 this year, haha.

The amount of love shown to me at work today was unprecidented...four batches of pink cupcakes, a pink poster with pirates and Chuck Norris on it (Chuck Norris turned 66 today), a bouquet of pink flowers, a homemade pink shirt with a birthday slogan were among the highlights of my day. I cannot wait to surround myself with people that I love tonight...people that I've known since birth, people that I've known for 6 years, people that I've known for 6 months. I think it's going to be a very fun, very drunken weekend.

Good night, and good luck!
posted by Melina at 1:22 PM