This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Monday, September 05, 2005
Wait a second, I know you!
So this weekend was the bachelorette for Cr. We had a BLAST! Everyone came over my house around 6:30-7 pm and then we headed down to the city. We stayed there for most of the evening and then headed back up to the Cornfield and finished at a local bar (and no, it was thitwbar...only because thitwbar was closed for the holiday weekend). From the local bar we brought several people from the bar home with us to hang out in the basement bar.

I had purchased three cases of beer and I restocked the bar in the basement prior to Saturday night. I thought it would be enough...I look in my fridge now and I have one measly beer left! We stayed up until 6:45 am that night. I even had Derek's roommate's dad here. Random huh? At 47, the man hung in until everyone started to drop! I wearily made my way up to my bed. At 9:30 am I was woken up by Chelle nudging me, beer in hand. I was incredulous. She said, "C'mon, everyone's already up and drinking out on your deck." I pulled my ass out of bed and went outside. True enough, those drunks were already hard at work.

I held off until 11:30 to begin the boozing again. The bride to be called her fiance and informed him (quite drunkenly) that she was going to stay at my house for one my day. In fact I believe what she said was that she was having a Bachelorette Weekend. Who knew such a thing existed?At around 1pm it was just down to drunken Cr, drunken Chelle and drunken moi. Then my phone rang. It was Army Boy that my mom had asked me to give a "shot". Being tipsy I told AB (Army Boy) that yes, he could come down and join in on our festivities. Cr took one look at me and told me to get in the shower. So I took the fastest shower ever...and when my doorbell rang...no one heard it but me. I yelled down from the stairs, "Come on in and head out on the deck, I'm topless!" (Oh you classy classy girl you!). Well I come down the stairs, wet head, completely without makeup, borderline intoxicated and I look at AB to assess the situation and I instantly realized that I knew him.

In fact I said, "I have a picture of you in my scrapbook!" As it turns out, AB (who actually wasn't really in the Army, he was in the AirForce) used to hook up with my friend Staci about four years ago. He was cocky and arrogant back then and I think he only became a little better at hiding this now. So, there was no attraction but he did keep all us girls entertained. I can't even explain how much fun I had with Cr and Chelle...the ladies and I laughed our asses off all day. I'm sure my neighbors really, really hate us now because we were trashed, Cr was flashing us out on the deck. I think at one point we had each other bent over and were spanking each other for some odd reason and this spectacle continued out on my deck. This continued until we each went down for the count...one after the other. First Cr, then myself and finally Chelle and AB. So, perhaps AB wasn't my man of my dreams but at least Chelle got a few kisses out of the deal.
posted by Melina at 5:38 PM