This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Saturday, September 17, 2005
Time Flies...When you're not doing a damn thing
I haven't posted in a while because I've been so busy with stuff from work. Conversely, I have nothing to write about because I've been trapped in work! Also there's a little issue of my computer crapping out every five minutes. Anyone up to buying a stranger a new laptop because she's too poor to fuel her own habit? Huh? No takers...you suck (kidding of course).

Last weekend Chelle and I went down to Philly to see Jack Johnson play. We hit the Philly bar scene and made a night of it. It was a great night. No drama, no man issues, just good old fashioned girl bonding! On Friday night a bunch of us went to thitwbar and I ran into Matty. I haven't seen him in a really long time, in fact I thought he might've moved out of the Cornfield. I wish I could tell you what we talked about but...I was more than a little drunk. I'm going to blame that drinking episode on the stressful work week. I'm glad I had the fun though while it lasted.
Now this weekend I was looking forward to more fun since my week days are feeling more and more like those of an inmate...and wouldn't you know it, I got sick. I have bronchitis and a sinus infection. So it looks like a fun filled weekend of blowing my nose and lying prone on the couch. Ah well, such is life. Next weekend is Cr's wedding so I'm sure I will have plenty of interesting tales for you then...and with all the prep work that we'll be putting in during this next week.

Talk to you all soon, hopefully with more interesting stories to tell. I've become pretty boring without my little man...much more toned down, reserved and boring.
posted by Melina at 4:30 PM