This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Monday, January 24, 2005
Next Blog Please...
Since the bloggers whom I read with religious fervor have somehow developed lives and have strayed from their computers, I've been browsing courtesy of "Next Blog." I found this little gem and it cracked me up, intrigued me, made me sad, made me call a friend and get her take on it... What's your biggest secret? Best post anonymous to that one if you choose to answer that question! But if you want a guilty pleasure go here: (whoops...tried to practice hyperlinking and lost it!)
posted by Melina at 9:56 PM