This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Sunday, January 02, 2005
Broken Arms and Moral Dilemmas
So last night Cr and I went out to our old watering hole...the one we went to before I fell in love with Drk (only because Drk's bar was closed for the evening). Brian called Cr and we invited him and his friends out. I was drunk after two beers (very strong, high alcohol content beverages, whoops!) I ended up talking to the person I will now refer to as Sweet Cheeks. Sweet Cheeks is a bartender at THITW and he showed up with Brian. Sweet Cheeks and I hung out all night. I found out that he was breaking up with his girlfriend today. I found out that he's a really cool guy, and not the bastard that I thought he was. He's kind of mean when he bartends. My favorite part of the evening though was when he asked me(more of a statement if you ask me), "So you fancy Drk huh?" Umm how did you find that out? Was it when I proclaimed it from the rooftop? So yes, we talked about Drk for a few minutes and I admitted that yes I do find Drk to be extremely handsome--I omitted the fact that I wanted to have 10,000 of his babies. I also found out that Drk grew up a few houses down from the house I bought this summer and that his family still lives there...if he shouldn't love me now, when should he?
I will make a long story short. I have a hangover that could kill an elephant. I hurt my arm last night at some point and I think I broke my wrist. It hurts badly! My asthma is kicking in too because apparently I smoke A cigarette last night (what's wrong with me) and to top it all off...I kissed Sweet Cheeks. I don't know why I did it, but I did. I have a feeling that if Sweet Cheeks tells Drk, I'll never get a chance to kiss his beautifully pierced mouth. Cheeks, you're great...but you're no Drk, sorry sweetie. Oh and I drunk dialed J. What is wrong with me? Maybe I don't want you to answer that.
posted by Melina at 12:23 PM