This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Thursday, December 30, 2004
"I'm going to bed, you coming?"
So last night I went to THITW bar and of course the first person I saw was Drk. We said our hellos, I attempted to crawl in a hole and die...but I survived the ordeal. My friends were all good natured and told me to write my feelings down--on a coaster. Ha ha guys! So all night I was passed coasters, but my dear readers I didn't write on a single one of them. This is odd though, Cr and S said that all night Drk stared at me. Everywhere he went in the bar he glanced over at me! My explanation for this is easy. Just like a hiker needs to look to see where the rattlesnake is so that you can avoid it and not get bit, Drk was making sure the crazy girl was in her seat. And I was. I behaved myself to an extent. I won't say that I didn't talk about Drk, but I didn't talk to him and I focused on the rest of the male population in the bar. That's when I got myself into a wee bit of trouble.
I ended up talking to Mt (don't confuse with the bastard M--who was at the bar as well last night, J was also there...refer to 'Late Night Callers post if you don't know who I"m talking about). Mt and I hung out all night, laughing like maniacs and a great time was had by all. I met a really strange truck driver who was trying to impress me with his skilled tongue. He kept whipping out his tongue and telling me to get "my man to use this trick tonight" Ok. Will do. Actually, I really did, but that part of the story comes later.
Mt came back with us to drink in the basement bar and play some card games like drunk driver (I know, I never grow up). Well Cr and S went to bed early because they were tired so it was just me and Mt in the basement. Finally, I said, "I'm going to bed, you coming?" I walked upstairs to my room and waited to see if anyone was going to follow. I wasn't let down. Mt came in with a grin that could light up a room. Ladies and gentlemen, I had a really great time; Mt had one satisfied customer, but I'll be slightly classy and let you use your imaginations. So it wasn't Drk, but it was fun nonetheless. As I 'pine' for Drk, I have a feeling I'm going to have sex with half the people in our town...I really wish he'd hurry up and love me--he's turning me into a slut (ha ha).
posted by Melina at 1:44 AM