This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Monday, January 03, 2005
Back to Work..."but I don't wanna" (add foot stomps here)
Well folks it had to end. My drunken odyssey is finally over...at least for a little, and I can't say that I'm sorry to see it go. My liver and wrist are recovering nicely (I don't think it's broken, but it's definitely a bit tender).
I'm back at work attempting (emphasis on attempting) to relive the memories that will have to get me through the work week. I'm also making sure that I don't "share" too much with my work friends. They may love hearing my crazy stories but I'm not too sure that they could handle this plethora of tales. Plus--I don't think everyone will understand my week-long obsession with all things Drk related (sigh). Ah well. Cr and I are going to dinner tonight and then it'll be my first quiet Monday in a long time. I guess that's a good thing, but I'm a little wistful. I think THITW bar will feel a little empty, a little less exciting without me...until Wednesday. Either that or they will be relieved that the lunatic was put back in her cage!
posted by Melina at 1:58 PM