This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Friday, May 01, 2009
Thong Injury
I don't know if you know this about me but I like my undies to be flashy and fancy like a stripper or perhaps a really flashy or fancy hooker. It all stems from my college job at Victoria Secret...I only bought the shiny stuff. So it's no wonder that I would own a thong that had black rhinestones that formed a v in the back. Well...I put the thing on in the morning because believe it or not, they're not my fancy undies and I went to work thinking nothing about my underwear selection.

Apparently, over the course of the day one of the rhinestones must've fallen out of the little metal clasps. The little metal clasp snagged itself on my pants and pulled itself down into an evil little hook. Later, that little hook would sink deep into a tender part of my ass that I would have to suavely remove (it hurt so bad and I was trying to not to let it show because there was no way that I could get at it without the whole world knowing). I'm not sure what's worse...the fact that I cut my ass with my underwear or the fact that I had a snoopy bandaid on my butt.

Labels: , ,

posted by Melina at 8:21 PM