This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Miss Me?
I kinda miss me too...
Seriously, this mom stuff? Fun, but tiring...very, very tiring. I went back to work last week. It was the worst week of my life--every day leaving my little bunny at 6:30 am and then not seeing him again (aside from everywhere in my classroom where I have his picture plastered) until after 3 killed me. It's been easier this week but less fun, I have to train myself to have fun at work again--it sucks, I used to love it so much. It cheers me up to know I wouldn't want to do anything else but the workload is for the birds.

I miss chatting with all of you. I miss writing funny stuff. I feel like nothing funny happens to me anymore--aside from Tommy peeing on me twice, no three times in a row! But that's not really, really, funny. It was very reminiscent of a wet t-shirt contest that I was in before though...just a little warmer.

I'll be back when I can pull it all together. I feel like I have only two moods right now--grumpy and happy--sometimes I switch between the two in the blink of an eye. It's scary for the dog and John but they deal with it well. Right now I would write depressing posts on how much I hate my body, hate leaving my baby, hate doing laundry constantly or trying to find the nipple for the nighttime feeds--but on the other hand I love my baby, husband and dog very much--so much I want to snuggle them all, all the time. Be back when I feel a little more myself and a little less blue. Hopefully, you all (all four of you) still check in.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Melina at 6:31 PM