This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Saturday, March 01, 2008
I need love
I've never done this in the however many years I've been blogging (honestly, I tried to count on my fingers and they failed me and YES I know it's not that many that I should be counting on my fingers) but I would like some love. Leave me a comment. This is entirely self serving and I must say that I drank a little whiskey tonight (c'mon, I want to get pregnant, this is the last weekend I will be drinking for a while). I just want to know if I have an audience. I'm used to talking to myself so I won't be too upset over it. Fuck that, I'll be crying myself to sleep over this...obviously.

While you're telling me that I mildly amuse you some of the time, think about these questions and answer them in the comments if you would be so bold:

1. What was your first date like?
2. If you could undo the loss of your virginity (at that particular time, I'm not expecting you all to wish you were still virgins) would you? why?? What would've been the "ideal situation"? ( I think that's a three part question but hey!)
3.What's your favorite horror/suspense movie (I'm working on my movie queue and horror is one of my fav genres, it's not as "out on left field" as it seems.

Labels: , ,

posted by Melina at 12:45 AM