This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Friday, May 11, 2007
Never in my wildest dreams
When I was little I used to dream up these different scenarios where I would end up pregnant. I have no idea why I was preoccupied with pregnancy, but I was--at the age of seven. I always saw it going one of two ways. The first way was that I was going to accidentally get pregnant and that I'd be this super hawt (slightly slutty?) teen mom. The guy that would get me pregnant would be devastating handsome, a little older and be a little dangerous. Hey, I'm shaking my head too...I don't know what was going on in my seven year old fantasy world. Obviously, I watched too many movies.

The other way would be that someone would be so in love with me that I just had to have his baby. The guy, still devastatingly handsome would be a little more preppy. He would wrap his arms around me and say," M, I want you to be my wife and the mother of my children. You are just so amazing." I totally think I saw this play out on Lifetime once, which is bullshit since it was my fantasy first! (Although, I think I should be embarassed to admit that...)

Never in any of my fantasies did I ever think that this scenario would ever be played out.

John: So...are you still up for having a baby?
Me: Um...I think so...but I don't think you're ready.
John: I'm ready if you're ready.
Me: I guess I'm ready...just get rid of the booze in the house in case I change my mind! (totally a joke)
And then he said this...
John: That's it! I'm totally going to cream pie you every time that we have sex from now on!
Me: *raised eyebrows and a face that screamed "ew!" without saying a word*

He said this with pride and with a grin that could blind a girl.

So...I may get knocked up soon...unless we change our minds, and then I guess he won't be "cream pie-ing me" Wow. such a firm grasp on gross, yet concrete imagery. Perhaps I've shared too much? I can't imagine not sharing this gem.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Melina at 1:19 PM