This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Thursday, May 10, 2007
excuses, excuses...
Reasons why I'm slacking with my blogging:

This takes up my life!!! I'm trying so hard to compete against John and build a massive portfolio, the only problem? He works in finance and is already a million dollars beyond me. But, he sends me emails with tips and he tells me that my greatest strength is reading...so, I still love him.

Snuggling with John on the couch watching Arrested Development Season 3 with dread, knowing that the best show on television (aside from Veronica Mars) was ripped away from us and we're stuck watching the DVDs.

Hanging out on the deck, grilling food, drinking wine and enjoying the awesome Pennsylvanian Spring we're having here.

Work! It's winding down and yet my stress level is winding up...sigh, I need sleep.

Baby showers, bridal showers, bridal showers, bridal showers...they are piling up and my wallet is crumbling away (even though I don't even own a wallet).

Wanting really badly to read this book but I still haven't found the time to buy it...but I spend a lot of time thinking how much I want to read it.

I will have lots of exciting things to write about...soon...I hope.

Labels: ,

posted by Melina at 12:20 PM