This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Thursday, January 25, 2007
Truer Statements Have Never Been Uttered...
The other night I had this very vivid dream that John and I were in the process of a divorce (don't worry, no problems to relay or anything!! In fact we hit the six months of holy matrimony today). I woke up and to my surprise...he was laying next to me. I was still confused, so I woke him up and demanded, "Are we getting a divorce or was that just a dream?" Without opening his eyes (and actually, still asleep) he replied,
"No, go back to sleep. But I will tell you what today is...it's all Anal Penetration Day. You will be penetrated later."
I was very confused by this and couldn't help but laugh when I heard him snore immediately after stating this. He's the king of talking in his sleep. But...if I was dreaming about divorce, what the heck was he dreaming about? Hmmmm.

Then last night John woke me up in the middle of the night still deep in sleep. He shook me awake to tell me, "The monkeys are all in barrels!" and then he started giggling hysterically. I didn't get the joke, and I still don't.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Melina at 1:15 PM