This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Monday, August 28, 2006
Never have I ever...
Have you ever made your boyfriend/husband make a list of the people that he's slept with...

I did.

All because we found a game called the Newlywed's game...it's not mine, it's not his....so uh, we're not totally sure from whence it came. I will say this, it does not ask questions about "making whopee" as it did with Bob Ubanks, instead it talks about "making love." John and I are still puzzled. But that's not my story...

"The Newlywed Game" (as in the board game) is meant to be a deal breaker. It's full of stereotypes...such as "Why does yout wife get headaches before sex?" and "What color slip did she wear at your wedding?" (slip??? are you kidding me? um headaches??? I jump that poor boy anytime I can!!!) Anyways, there was a question that asked my loving husband if he'd rather more or less lovers (lovas) in his lifetime before he was married. My husband, being the complete analytical person that he is--decided to make a list...you know, to make a determination.

I was going to keep the list ( as he was a little buzzed) for blackmail purposes but then he said I could make my list on a legal pad.

Touche.

PS. I don't know what he's talking about...do you?
posted by Melina at 10:27 PM