This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Flirting via text messages...uggh
John had the day off yesterday since he went into the office on Saturday, knowing that he had band practice on Monday night...which tends to be a long night (ah the juggling act of being in the professional sector and being in a punk band). Since he had off he figured he go to Taco Tuesday for lunch and just hang out and see what happens...Knowing that I couldn't make it down he said, "It's a shame you won't be at Taco Tuesday."


So then I typed furiously with my little thumbs, "Taco Tuesday just isn't going to be the same without me. You're going to say that the tacos were good and that you had fun with your other friends, but deep down you'll know...they're not the same. Sorry I've ruined Taco Tuesday for you...it's a curse and a gift that I have."


A few hours later I received a simple message, "You're right, it wouldn't be the same at all...so I didn't even bother to go."

So what if he had other plans...or something else kept him from T.T...I liked his excuse--it made me smile, probably too much. *Sigh* This is going to be a long drawn out affair, he hasn't dated or attempted to hang out with the ladies since his heart was broken last year and because of this he is going to take everything r e a l l y s l o w...which might be good for me for a change. Caution just might be both of our friends.


I receive
posted by Melina at 7:56 AM