This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Sunday, January 08, 2006
I probably scared him away
I got called out on my little myspace blog. I was stupid and I was waiting for John to ask me out again, so I put a little blog up that said, "I'm waiting. Hurry up already." It wasn't addressed to him or anything but I took it down after an hour because I realized how childish it was, but apparently it was too late.

So I got a text message from John a little be later that night, it started out cute but then the last line said, "So you're not a fan of waiting, huh?" and I responded, "Not so much. I think it's a consequence of being an only child. But I suppose I can learn." And he sent one back that said, "Waiting isn't always such a bad thing you know." My reply, " True enough." What I really wanted to say was, "What the hell are we talking about here???" I must say it was one instance where I wished that the two of us liked talking on the phone rather than text messaging.

Now I'm pretending that I'm good at waiting, when in fact, I just want more time to get to know him and I think it's damn ridiculous. I consulted my mom and she thinks he's lost his interest, as she said, "What guy makes a girl wait to hang out with him if he's interested? So I guess I'll be waiting a long time, real long. Sucks.

Next post: The three hour conversation with E about how I don't want to be with him. I even cited the fact that I was interested in getting to know John better, if that folds, I'm fucked.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Melina at 11:35 AM