This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Melina and date= huh?
So. My posting. Sporadic...non-existant even. Once, I posted twice, thrice a day!! What the hell happened to me? Nothing...well nothing except a deep hatred of life without Derek in the Cornfield. Whoa, that sounded a little dramatic and after school special-ly for my liking. But, there have been no carnal tales to tell. Yes, I still have good friens to tell since August...nothing fun really to tell. ds to laugh with. But no, I'm not happy one bit.

Ok, that's a preface. It explains why I haven't been around (the real reason is the fact that I bought a mac computer and blogger and mac hate each other...and I can't post from work), it explains my mental state, and it explains my complete lack of sex. Where do we go from here? Fuck if I know.

Well. I'm not totally fair. There ARE men. We have a man I lovingly refer to as Bad Hair Bill (BHB)and boy that refer to as E. Bad Hair Bill I don't see much but apparently I made a lasting impression on him the last time he was down to visit his friend/bandmate. BHB wouldn't be bad at all but he has geography working against him as well as...bad hair. It's long, wavy and just begs to be cut!!! I was supposed to hang out with him and the rest of the guys at a party but I decided that sleep was more of a priority than going to a party and getting laid. Wait, ha ha...did you believe that??? I fell asleep on my couch from a long work week and when I woke up I didn't feel like getting ready...that's more truthful there. Then there's E.

E lives in the Cornfield. I believe E might be one of the few black gentlemen to grace our fine town. E likes my ass...it's not surprising, it's not small and he does believe in that stereotype. Fine, whatever. So anyways, E says to me, M...when you gonna give me some of that cake?" I'm at the bar so I look around and try to find the pastry that E desires...apparently...my ass has been called cake. Last night, E took advantage of the fact that I was a little drunk ( there's been some drama so Tuesday night bar night was needed!) and decided to ask me out. So...we'll see. I guess I'm going on a date with E. I'll let you know how that goes.

So fill me in, how goes it? Sorry I've been MIA...

Labels: ,

posted by Melina at 7:41 AM