This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Sunday, August 07, 2005
The Story of Eduardo
Last week I went out with Brian and he continually called me Chelle. ALL NIGHT. I told him that if he had Chelle on the brain, I could call him for her. He just apologized and told me that I could christen him with a new name. So I renamed him Eduardo. In fact, I even changed his name in my cell to mirror this new name.

I saw Eduardo (Brian, for those of you who can't follow the story) last night for the first time since then. He had sent me a couple of text messages on Friday night about going out but I had ignored them because I was going down to the FQB. So last night he was again very apologetic about the whole thing (frankly, I had forgotten about it). When I went to the bathroom he leaned over to my friend and said, "What do you think I can do to make it up to M?" She suggested a dozen roses (ha ha...look at her trying to get flowers out of the guy). He just shook his head and said, "No, I don't think that would be good enough for her...she'd expect something better than that." (Huh? No one ever gives me flowers...what do they think I expect??)

A couple barstools opened up across the bar and my friend and I grabbed them. She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I think Eduardo likes you. A lot." And I sighed. Because I don't like Eduardo...and this is just what I get for wishing that someone liked me. Well at least he's moving soon so I won't really have to deal with that.
posted by Melina at 6:03 PM