This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Friday, June 17, 2005
What I did on my summer vacation By Melina Cross
There is a reason why human beings invented the concept of going to work...to torture themselves. I am absolutely loving being a non productive part of society. Now if only I could get my hands on some Food Stamps I'd be totally set! To prove how non-productive I've been I've decided to make a list for you.

1. Woke up at 7 am with a nasty hangover
2. Went on-line and ended up chatting with D for a while and contemplated whether or not I want to sleep with him. (Still haven't decided)
3. Decided to make some mashed potatoes to dull the pain in my skull due to five shots too many.
4.Went back to reading Little Children by Tom Perrotta (author of Joe College and Election), I'm totally loving it...and I've gone through three books in as many days. I quickly phoned an order with my mom since she works at the mall and she went to Borders during her lunch to stock me up. "I'll always love my momma, she's the greatest girl!"
5. Played with the dogs and realized that although they are called Retrievers, I do most of the retrieving.
6. Talked on-line with D some more...he's scared of getting blog time and I've agreed not to post our recent IMs, but basically here's the deal--he wants one last fling before he gets married (next year...only recently engaged) and he wants it specificially with me. Flattering, no? I'm kidding. I'm intrigued by the idea but I don't want to be that girl...I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. It would only be one night of sex...but it will definitely weigh on my concience. I don't mind being a whore, but I do pride myself for being a whore with a heart of gold...this certainly wouldn't be a shining moment for me. Well if I do do it, I better have multiple orgasms...you hear that D? (he's a lurking reader now).
posted by Melina at 3:28 PM