This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Monday, June 18, 2007
things aren't quite working they way I wanted them to...
The beginning of my summer vacation started with lots of promise. I was going to clean, I was going to exercise (a lot...it's highly needed) and I was going to lay out and read a book. Things seem to just be going horribly wrong.

On the cleaning front- the vacuum doesn't seem to want to suck, except at life. I raise my fist at all vacuums, they seem to die long before their time. Luckily, I have 90,000 loads of laundry to do, so I'm focusing on that task. Mountains of laundry are getting laundered and I'm working on remembering where all these clothes actually go. I must make every effort to do a better job at keeping a clean house because my Mother in Law said to John on the phone the other day, "If Melina wants to learn how to clean this summer, I'd be happy to show her how" which made me cry and also made me angry. So, a slave to cleaning I will become.

On the exercise front- well...the eliptical machine is tucked off in the corner from lack of use/people moving in and and out of here etc. The rub? I can't lift it away from the corner and I can't get on it as it is against the wall. Grr. This one is frustrating!

On the lay out/read a book front- I went to buy a new book, I couldn't find one that peaked my interest to save my life. I looked around for a book but then became annoyed and left in a huff. There sure is a lot of crap on the shelves for sale these days. Plus the sun keeps coming and and out of the clouds...also a grrrr.

My attention span is nil today...but remind me to write about my new wedding ring and my anniversary gift from John!

Labels: , ,

posted by Melina at 1:13 PM