This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Friday, November 17, 2006
Ungrateful
Ungrateful, that's what I am.

John comes in last night, after driving through horrible weather (we had a tornado warning and flood watches as well) and announces happily, "I have a present for you!" He smiled at me like a little kid proud of his gift. I hopped off the couch greedily, was it a shirt? Or a pair of earrings? Perhaps booze????

I opened it. As I removed whatever it was from the satin pouch, John said, "It's to replace the glass one that was broken!" And I saw this curvy purple glass dildo. I was happy to see a replacement although a little apprehensive--the last one was awesome until afterwards--then I hated it for a few days. When John told me how much he spent for it, my enthusiasm for it waned considerably which made John sad...I mean, he did make an extra special detour to purchase it for me. He did present it to me with such pride and excitement to use it.

So I came home to it...held it a while and realized that indeed, I am happy that it's here...and that I'll be even happier when we get this!! Bless the person who decided to make an adult jungle gym!

Labels: , ,

posted by Melina at 12:09 PM