This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Saturday, September 09, 2006
Projects...
Lawnmowing...
Powerwashing our enormous deck...
Painting the basement a lovely burnt orange that looks better than it sounds...
Drinking mass quantities of beer out of the kegerator...
Going back to work and dealing with the work load and the personalities of a brand new group of 159 hormonally challenged people...
Going back to grad school to finish this program...(a short story workshop!! Egads man! I write creatively everyday, why does this class put the fear of God in this atheists soul?? Probably because there's more work involved than creating the world in 6 days, even with one day of rest...Jeez.)
Dealing with/planning around a new commute...
CLEANING MY FILTH AND DISORGANIZATION...
Making sure there's time enough for the two of us and that we both feel loved, needed, cherished, desired and all that important stuff...

That's what we've been doing collectively (I have to admit, I've done very little of house transformation), and thus I've neglected my blog (and you guys, my lovelies). But it won't be forever, I refuse to let this ship go down...as well as my daily recounts, I might just put my short stories and ALL THE FREAKING OTHER THINGS THIS LADY MAKES US WRITE PER WEEK up here so that you can help me polish stuff up.

The scariest part?? Writers block. I have no idea what to write about unless it's about me.

Fucking narcissist.

Labels: ,

posted by Melina at 6:19 PM