This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Friday, September 15, 2006
All tied up
So...

Yesterday I got an email that told me to wear my hair in pigtails, black panties and drink a little to get ready...hmm to get ready??

To get ready to be blindfolded and tied up! I've never had either done to me before so I was anxious, excited and full of anticipation...and so I dressed up in some new lace panties, a white button down, a loose tie, my glasses and pigtails grabbed myself a beer and waited...

I wasn't disappointed. In fact, it was the single hottest experience of my life. The fact that I never did the whole bondage thing before was because I've never trusted anyone completely before to allow myself to give up full control like that. And let me tell you...the experience was liberating, intoxicating and many times...breathtaking.

For nearly two hours, I had someone intent on making me happy...taking a little here and there but mostly giving. And then there are the pictures. I was amazed to see myself looking sexy, it was kinda cool seeing things through John's (and the camera's eyes). Plus I think it renewed John's faith in my promise that since we got married I wasn't going to slip into the "I only want it missionary, and I only want it once a week." Although, I think he already knew in his heart of hearts, that will never be the case!

Ok, back to being wifey...this place is a mess--but all I can seem to do is grab a beer from the trusty bar in the basement and sit in front of Law&Order waiting for Johnny to come home. Have a good weekend y'all!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Melina at 6:03 PM