This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Thursday, July 06, 2006
Sick of sappy? How about a little smut?
Someone just can't get enough of her fiance...and that someone folks, is moi!

Half liquored up last night I decided to text my boy and tell him a few choice dirty things that I wanted to do to his sexy bod. And as I was corresponding with John I decided that I didn't want to put these things on hold...what to do?? Well, I was too tipsy to hop in the car so I did the next best thing...no, not phone sex. No, not filthy photographs--although I attempted that route earlier yesterday, but sadly, he only received the one tame photo I emailed him. Some other John is probably scratching his head wondering how on earth he received such dirty little pictures. Or, he's smiling.

So what did I do? I scheduled a little lunch hour with my favorite man--or perhaps, we could call it Afternoon Delight, like that ridiculous little song. Or maybe I could even call it Happy Hour? Whatever it was, it was fun picking John up from work (after I circled the city block where he works for what seems like forever), giving him his wedding presents (round 1), a pretty (I mean handsome) little money clip and a crystal knicknack that is named after John's (and my soon to be) last name. The knicknack isn't all that impressive, but it was cute to watch John open his first (and sorry to say) probably last item out of that fancy little blue box. Obviously, I was supposed to wait until right before our wedding (which is in 18 days, oh my!!) to give John my gifts...but as I didn't wait to have sex with him until marriage, I figured I can give him presents whenever I want. That's just my logic, but hey, you guys do what you want to do :)

And of course, the most fun part of our hour together was the part where we ripped off our clothes--I bought new pants for the occasion--how twisted is that?? They were on for a total of four minutes (which was the extent of our commute back to his house) however, these pants were the source of my favorite exchange of the hour was this:
"So what do you think? I think they make my ass look enormous..."
"Well they do make your ass look big, but it looks goood!" John states while staring at my ass with a grin I've only seen on little children on Christmas morning when hopped up on Pixie Stix. I guess the pants stay.

After I got what I was after, I let him get dressed and I dropped him back off at work like a good boy.

Sometimes I have such good ideas, I even amaze myself.

Oh, and I'm classy. Very, very classy.

That is all for today. Oh wait...there's one last thing...I wish my future husband would blog more. Now, after the guilt trip, that is all...enjoy your day.
posted by Melina at 4:32 PM