This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Thursday, March 24, 2005
Could This Be The Source of My Poor Judgement?
So I email Chelle my horoscope for the day (which I never believe in, unless they tell me something really good is going to happen), and it was all about the "one that I've been pursuing blah blah blah will fall in love with you tonight" or something to that extent. Then I sent her an email telling her that I put a cute pic of the dogs up and this is how she responds:

I saw.....so cute. You should print the pic and take it to Drk. Tell him that they are waiting for him!! Then shove him in the cage and throw pecans at him until he proposes.

Ok...I will not be shoving him the dog crate any time soon, or throwing pecans at him (I'm allergic) just so you all don't have to fear for Drk's life. But apparently my little one sided romance has caused my friends to also take a little detour from reality and go straight to Crazyville...I have to admit though, I laughed for a good three minutes over the image I got in my head.
posted by Melina at 3:16 PM