This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Thursday, March 24, 2005
He Loves Me...
Oh wait did you think I was talking about Drk? Fooled you sucker! Oh no, no, no my dear friends we're not talking about Drk, we're talking about Todd. Here's the voice message I received last night at 10:51 pm:

"Melina, when you get this message call me back..." I may be new to the whole collaboration of telephone and answering machine, but I kind of thought that was the whole point of YOU leaving ME a message. I don't think I need the instructions. And no, I won't be calling you back...unless, I am very drunk and all other suitable men have left the building. That is pretty much the only time I call you...very similar to when you call me I think. (lots of noise in the background, sounds as if perhaps he has fallen off his barstool but was able to regroup) "...and hey, I love you."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha- This is me, laughing my ass off. Oh, and I love you too.

posted by Melina at 6:51 AM