This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Sunday, January 16, 2005
The Recap
As expected, my ma did hang her head down and sigh, "Melina, I thought we were going to work towards building positive relationships with men. I want to be a grandmother some day." I apologized profusely and then promptly told her that I have been having lots of sex which could still get her grandchildren...that went over about as well as a lead zeppelin. I got the glare, until I promised that I've been well protected (which is true). It felt like the episode of 90210 when they found Brenda's pregnancy test.

I also met Cr's W tonight, he is handsome, articulate, intelligent and probably thinks I'm a nut job because I talked about Drk for quite a while (I had to fill Cr in, we spent this whole weekend apart, which rarely happens).

Cr's mom got to hang out with Sweet Cheeks, and although he was attentive and sweet (at least in my eyes), I still don't think the spark is there for Cr's ma. Well I think I know a thing or two about that (Drk and myself, if you couldn't figure it out)...but it sucks for Sweet Cheeks because he definitely has it bad for her!
posted by Melina at 9:20 PM