This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Tuesday, January 11, 2005
God Hates Me
Today I received a letter that was very important and needed to be delivered to a third party who's place of business is in my town. "Well," I thought,"I can kill three birds with one stone...I can drop the letter off, I can walk one of the dogs and I can get some much needed exercise." So the dog, the letter and I set off on a cold little jaunt. Now the dilemma. The place of business is at the dead end of Drk's street. In fact, I went there every week for about twelve weeks and that's when I first sighted, and fell in love with Drk. I can get to this place without going past Drk's but do I want to walk past, it'd be nice to see him outside of the bar for once...

I walk, I think, I feel like a stalker and decide not to go past his house, no matter how tempting it would be to"run into him". Even I know that sounds crazy and rediculous. And I'm being "normal" again right? So I drop the letter off, I avoid his home...I get right past his block and who drives right by me? That's right! Drk! I don't know if he saw me or not, but Jesus! I did the right thing, I didn't stalk him! Why am I being punished? I wanted to run after his truck and scream I dropped off a big manila envelope...instead, I hang my head down and curse my luck. I think it's because I wanted to do it. I thought things were going well, damn it!
posted by Melina at 5:34 PM