This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Wore it out...
I wore John's penis out this week. That sentence would've made me proud, however, I feel badly for both the big guy and the little guy when I saw the reddening mark forming on the little guy. Poor boy, he's my favorite person in this house. We're still a little unsure how it happened, it looks like a little cut and a brush burn...I um, don't know how to say it without being crude, but um, I've never had any issue that would require any bottled lubricant...so, how'd the little guy get scuffed up? Call Unsolved Mysteries, because it completely beats me.

In other news...

I'm skipping night class tonight...it makes me feel so happy. I'm not exactly sure why since I'm not working on my paper or working on my presentation which are both due next Wednesday! Instead, I'm plopped down on the couch avoiding reading Beowulf for the millionth time. I wish that was an exaggeration but I'm not sure that it is. It's lightly snowing outside, I'm hoping for a two hour delay because I'm feeling so frazzled this week with everything that's going on, I have a feeling that by Friday, I'm going to be very cranky and that I may have to sleep all weekend just to recouperate. Oh wait, I can't! I have to write my stupid paper!

Technorati Profile

Labels: , ,

posted by Melina at 3:56 PM