This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Afternoon Delight
I've had this date circled on my claendar for two months now. My stomach was full of butterflies with anticipation. I took a half day at work to prepare for the occasion. At 12 pm, I was sunk neck deep in a bubble bath relaxing and preparing for a full body shave. And shave I did...like third date shave, although this was a person I had been unclothed in front of many, many times. So why did I do it? Even now, I think it's sweet to make a good impression.
I got out of the bath and put on a pair of my cutest undies, and a pair of camoflauge knee high socks with pink bows at the top. I knew they were John's favorite, so they had to count for something. After reapplying my make-up and freshing up my dampened hair (JESUS, having slightly wavy hair, but not curly hair is a bane I live with all the time) I hopped in my little car and set out on my destination.
I was greeted politely and was quickly asked to take my pants off...within a few minutes we were deeply intimate. It was over before it started and I could hardly believe that I had been all worked up over it. To be honest, it was kind of like the first time I had sex, except the bed didn't smell like a frat house and I knew this person's name (I kid, I knew the guy's name!). After all was said and done, I was told I could put my clothes back on and that I could come on outside.

Yep, another year...another pap smear.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Melina at 6:53 PM