This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Tagged...
Because I was tagged by not one, but two people...I figured I better do it. But the question is, what don't you all know about me after three years of blogging???

1. I hate bananas very much. Seeing them makes me queasy. Since John and I have been married, bananas have only been in our house twice. He loves bananas so I know it's a sacrifice...although, I've gotten better because both times I purchased the bananas. Meanwhile, for someone who just just loves bananas, he sure as hell didn't eat them!

2. I have a 30 second commute to work. I absolutely love it but sometimes I drive around the block just so that I can listen to a little more trash talk radio.

3. If no one was looking I would eat Duncan Hines Cream Cheese icing with a spoon, if my ass wasn't already "bootylicious"...any bigger and we won't have a cute name for it...it will just be incredibly large. My mom has been known to present me with a shiny spoon and a tub of this particular icing on my birthday because she knows I don't like cake...or any sweet things except for cream cheese icing.

4. I like my dog more than most people. But then again she's nicer than most people...and more articulate.

5. I am obsessed with blogs. I check my blogroll and anyone who comments me every day without fail, some several times a day because I want to reread what they've written. I think it's because I'm a natural voyeur. Blog reading, however, has seriously taken a toll on the amount of books I read. I used to read about 7 or 8 a week...now, I'm down to about one a month.

6. Some people might know this from the past but I LOVE to drink pickle juice from the jar. I think I knew deep down that John and I were going to make it when I saw him take a secret slurp from the jar one day. Now, we don't even try to hide it, we keep the pickle juice long after the pickles have been eaten for the express purpose of drinking the juice.

7. I have a genius IQ of 165. I cannot do any math in my head except addition and subtraction. Anything beyond fractions and decimals is completely beyond me. I am currently doing horribly in my Research Methods graduate class because I have to do statistics (it was supposed to just be a research study course dammit!). Despite all of this, I am married to a man who does math every day for a living...he's currently in charge of doing the math portion of my research study. Shhh, don't tell...

8. I could eat meat with every meal. I love meat. That sounds dirty but it's true in every sense of the word.

Anything else you want to know? Questions in the comments...

Labels: , ,

posted by Melina at 4:46 PM