This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Friday, May 13, 2005
I'm Already Going To Hell So I Might As Well Say It
My neighbors across the street are morbidly obese. I'm not saying a couple lbs overweight, or slightly heavy. These folks are in danger for their lives. Unfortunately, they have three boys who are incredibly rolly polly as well (although they look adorable in a sharpei kind of way). The ice cream truck comes into our neighborhood four times a day and plays its horrendous calliope music outside my door lurking, waiting for the rolly polly family to come outside. Coincidence? I think not. The ice cream guy doesn't even bother continuing on down the cul-de-sac, because he knows which house is the lucky loose slot. And inevitable, they come run towards the van three out of every four times!

Ok now that my horns are rearing their ugly head, I should get a shower and see if anyone wants to go out with lil ol' me!
posted by Melina at 7:54 PM