This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Thursday, March 31, 2005
My New Line
Ml and I spoke last night on the phone and she asked the age old question, "Why are we still single? We're both hot, we're both intelligent and we're both so fucking cool and easy going...WTF?" So of course, I gave Ml the age old answer that single women (who are hot) give each other, "Men are just intimidated by us darling..." (which may or may not be true, but it sounds nice). But that wasn't good enough for Ml. She says,"Still? I mean we approach guys and stuff...and we're hilarious!" and then I gave her the other age old answer, "We're not bitches." She was silent, so I continued, " I suggest the next time a guy comes up to talk with us we just say, 'How's the weather twat,' or 'Shove off you wanker?' and that man will be our slave." (I don't know, British insults seem much more fun) I'm sure it works, I've seen the biggest bitches in the world with the sweetest men alive."
"You make me laugh, hard."
"That's what I'm here for," and then for practice I added, "You fucking twat."
Ml laughed harder.
posted by Melina at 4:31 PM